Commercial Roofing for new roof estimate in The Villages. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your roof in person before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. The roof is among the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof estimate in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.