Local Roofer for new roof estimate in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof estimate in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.