Local Roofers for new roof estimate in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof estimate in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.