Commercial Roofing for new roof in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.