Residential Roofer for new roof in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.