Commercial Roofing for new roof in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.