Local Roofer for new roof in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine the roof directly before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.