Local Roofers for new roof in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your roof personally before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.