Commercial Roofing for new roof in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.