Commercial Roofing for new roof in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine the roof in person before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.