Local Roofers for new roof in The Villages. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at the roof directly before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.