Commercial Roofer for new roof in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.