Local Roofers for new roof in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.