Commercial Roofing for new roof in Wildwood. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wildwood
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Wildwood area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wildwood roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wildwood and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Wildwood. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wildwood
Wildwood is a city in Sumter County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,924 at the 2000 census. According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2004 estimates, the city had a population of 3,598.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Wildwood think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.