Commercial Roofing for new roofing in Beverly Hills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.