Local Roofers for new roofing in Crystal River. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Crystal River
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Crystal River area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Crystal River roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Crystal River and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Crystal River. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Crystal River
Crystal River is a city in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,108 in the 2010 census. (3,485 in 2000). According to the U.S Census estimates of 2012, the city had a population of 3,055. The city was incorporated in 1903 and is the self professed “Home of the Manatee”. Crystal River Preserve State Park is located nearby, and Crystal River Archaeological State Park is located in the city’s northwest side.
Crystal River is at the heart of the Nature Coast of Florida. The city is situated around Kings Bay, which is spring-fed and so keeps a constant 72 °F (22 °C) temperature year round. A cluster of 50 springs designated as a first-magnitude system feeds Kings Bay. A first-magnitude system discharges 100 cubic feet or more of water per second, which equals about 64 million gallons of water per day. Because of this discharge amount, the Crystal River Springs group is the second largest springs group in Florida, the first being Wakulla Springs in Wakulla County near Tallahassee. Kings Bay can be home to over 400 manatees during the winter when the water temperature in the Gulf of Mexico cools, and is the only place in the United States where people can legally interact with them in their natural conditions without that interaction being viewed as harassment by law enforcement agencies. Tourism based on watching and swimming with manatee is the fastest growing contribution to the local economy. In 2005 there was a movement to dissolve the city which did not succeed, and the city has since grown by annexation.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in Crystal River think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.