Commercial Roofing for new roofing in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof directly before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.