Local Roofer for new roofing in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to look at your roof personally before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.