Commercial Roofing for new roofing in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.