Commercial Roofing for new roofing in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof in person before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.