Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1): Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MYeijd5q' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Commercial Roofing for new roofing in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof directly before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.