Local Roofer for new roofing in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.