Local Roofers for new roofing in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.