Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1): Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MYZvuSs4' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Commercial Roofing for new roofing in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.