Local Roofer for new shingle roof in Holliday. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Holliday
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Holliday area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holliday roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Holliday and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Holliday. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holliday
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new shingle roof in Holliday think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.