Local Roofer for new shingle roof in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for many years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new shingle roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.