Local Roofers for new shingle roof in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine your roof personally before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new shingle roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.