Local Roofers for professional roofers in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.