Residential Roofer for professional roofers in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at the roof directly before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.