Commercial Roofing for professional roofers in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.