Local Roofers for professional roofers in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.