Local Roofers for professional roofers in Tarpon Springs. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.