Commercial Roofing for professional roofers in The Villages. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof personally before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.