Commercial Roofing for quality roofing in Beverly Hills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.