Commercial Roofer for quality roofing in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine your roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.