Local Roofers for quality roofing in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your homes roof in person before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.