Local Roofers for quality roofing in Crystal River. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Crystal River
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Crystal River area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Crystal River roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Crystal River and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Crystal River. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Crystal River
Crystal River is a city in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,108 in the 2010 census. (3,485 in 2000). According to the U.S Census estimates of 2012, the city had a population of 3,055. The city was incorporated in 1903 and is the self professed “Home of the Manatee”. Crystal River Preserve State Park is located nearby, and Crystal River Archaeological State Park is located in the city’s northwest side.
Crystal River is at the heart of the Nature Coast of Florida. The city is situated around Kings Bay, which is spring-fed and so keeps a constant 72 °F (22 °C) temperature year round. A cluster of 50 springs designated as a first-magnitude system feeds Kings Bay. A first-magnitude system discharges 100 cubic feet or more of water per second, which equals about 64 million gallons of water per day. Because of this discharge amount, the Crystal River Springs group is the second largest springs group in Florida, the first being Wakulla Springs in Wakulla County near Tallahassee. Kings Bay can be home to over 400 manatees during the winter when the water temperature in the Gulf of Mexico cools, and is the only place in the United States where people can legally interact with them in their natural conditions without that interaction being viewed as harassment by law enforcement agencies. Tourism based on watching and swimming with manatee is the fastest growing contribution to the local economy. In 2005 there was a movement to dissolve the city which did not succeed, and the city has since grown by annexation.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to check the roof directly before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in Crystal River think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.