Commercial Roofing for quality roofing in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine the roof directly before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.