Commercial Roofing for quality roofing in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.