Commercial Roofing for quality roofing in The Villages. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.