Commercial Roofing for quality roofing in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at your roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.