Commercial Roofing for quality roofing in Wildwood. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wildwood
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Wildwood area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wildwood roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wildwood and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Wildwood. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wildwood
Wildwood is a city in Sumter County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,924 at the 2000 census. According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2004 estimates, the city had a population of 3,598.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine the roof personally before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in Wildwood think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.