Commercial Roofing for re roofing in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check the roof directly before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.