Residential Roofer for re roofing in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your roof in person before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.