Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1): Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MYr0j3jt' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Commercial Roofing for re roofing in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof personally before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.