Commercial Roofing for re roofing in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. The roof is among the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.