Residential Roofer for re roofing in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.