Commercial Roofing for re roofing in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check your roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.