Commercial Roofing for re roofing in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.