Commercial Roofing for re roofing in Spring Hill. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Spring Hill roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Spring Hill and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Spring Hill. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2017 to be 113,508. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill was formerly a large tract of endangered Longleaf Pine Ecosystem and Sand Pine Scrub with very high biodiversity, and a safe haven for many imperiled species, and most of it remained unchanged until the 1970’s with large scale deforestation. It first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.